Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:178 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Lead/Manager - Revenue Accounting - IT - CA (5-10 yrs)
CA with 5 years of relevant experience in revenue and managing teams and experience in supporting revenue accounting operations in a technology sector company (required).
Strong working knowledge and extensive hands-on experience in the practical application of revenue recognition guidance (US GAAP/IFRS).
- To close monthly revenue within in the timelines prescribed.
- To analyse the revenue & bridge the gap with the forecast
- To Discuss with the leadership on various aspects of revenue closure & forecasting.
- Identifying the areas of revenue leakages & betterment of process.
- To understand the system enhancements required to better the existing processes, hands on exp. in oracle Velocity 5 (Fusion).
- To Develop & ensure an end to end revenue assurance approach
- To support & ensure the Sarbanes-Oxley requirements & be compliant.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership for projects and drive to completion.
- Excellent teamwork, including the ability to interact with all organization levels
- Strong technical expertise in accounting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.