VP at North Star Consulting
Views:531 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead Manager - Manufacturing Excellence - Plant (7-10 yrs)
- Leads the Manufacturing Excellence and continuous improvement efforts at Plant in alignment with Plant and Corporate Goals.
- Deployment of Corporate initiatives (Lean, TPM / TQM / Six Sigma or other excellence initiative) at site and periodic gap assessment
- Cost Reduction hopper generation, Prioritization and Monitoring at site level
- Leading Business critical project (delivery, quality, efficiency etc.) as assigned at plant to support organization needs.
- People development through Training & coaching to ensure smooth execution of OE initiatives
- Benchmarking Best Practices from other plant and deployment - Collaborate with other Plant to maximize benefit realization
- Ensuring efficient use of Operational Excellence communication platforms, continuous improvement meetings, and external sources to build knowledge and cultural change within the site.
- Develops and Standardize Systems and Processes
- Takes initiative to generate new ideas within scope of responsibility
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.