Assistant Manager at FlexAbility RPO Abc Consultants
Views:1254 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Lead/Manager - Human Resource - BFSI (8-15 yrs)
Key accountabilities :
- Partnering with the Senior Business Leader and stakeholders across regions to shape, develop and deliver key HR initiatives including workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management, Talent Acquisition.
- Work with HR managers across regions on HR Strategy & Prioritization to create integrated views on specific HR strategic issues, HR Projects, Employee Issues and HR Administrative Services. Fluent in Kannada speaking.
- Coach and build the capability of senior managers to anticipate and pre-empt organizational issues. Build a positive employee experience that leads to improved business performance.
- Drive new approaches, initiatives, policies and procedures for continual improvement of the performance management.
- Work closely with all the levels of employees to ensure that People Practices, Policies and Tools are aligned. Partner with Managers on the end to end performance management process and the creation and implementation of performance improvement plans.
- Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practice. Ensure organizational changes are implemented in a timely and accurate manner in partnership with all the level of employees.
- Handle various employee relations' issues, such as investigating employee complaints, resolving employee conflicts and advising appropriate action, and provide expert input. Responds to employee's inquiries on policies and procedures.
Supervising activities of Time Office, Ensuring compliance with Insurance policies- Group Medi-claim, Personal accident for the employees
- Handling Separations, Exit Interviews, and work on preparing the attrition analysis.
- Perform work in compliance with applicable state and local regulations pertaining to Indian labor law and regulations.
Proven ability to work in multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through strong business acumen with strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions.