HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:1169 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Lead/Manager - HR & Operations - Consulting Firm (10-16 yrs)
Title : HR and Ops Lead / Manager
Location : Delhi or Bangalore
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
HR and Ops Lead will play a dual role in supporting the CFO across several team & office functions as follows:
- Handling recruiting for investment team as well as support team members for company across India and Singapore.
- Onboarding & induction, Year-end evaluation and continuous feedback across the Firm, including management of HR platforms, and websites.
- Managing secretarial functions & other support functions within the company, with an opportunity to expand into all non-finance areas of responsibility within the office.
- Support general management and administration of offices including managing leases and other project work.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- Post-graduate with 10+ years of total work experience with reputed consulting or tech companies with employee strength ranging from 50-250 people.
- Enterprising and able to work in a small and high-powered team
- Managing teams of 5+ members, with experience in general administration.
- A self-starter with a proven record of taking the initiative to create opportunities.
- Mature individual with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Identifies, mobilizes and tracks resources to fulfill key objectives and plans.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.