Director at Jobstronaut
Views:966 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Lead/Manager - HR Business Partner - KPO/BPO (10-16 yrs)
- Ensure a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, organizational design, analysis and change management, talent assessment, leadership development and succession planning.
- As a Lead/Manager HR business Partner, you will be responsible for helping to find, develop,motivate and retain the team. This position is a key strategic role in the company helping to grow the business and allowing us to build a unique and strong people oriented culture.
- Drive Performance Management process across levels and establish performance based reward systems by providing inputs and actions on significant business cycles such as Work force planning, salary planning, organization budgeting for growth and expansion.
The Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Senior Leadership in the creation and development of the People strategy.
- Partnering with the senior leadership team to achieve their people plans and objectives.
- Driving employee engagement. (Knowledge sharing, Team building activities etc.)
- Leading the people plans covering Talent Acquisition, Talent Development & Talent Retention.
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning, training and leadership development.
- Ensuring all People processes are well executed, especially annual processes (pay reviews, performance reviews).
- Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, analyzing exit interview, observe trends and highlight important aspects, prepare and publish dashboards
- Creating and managing the People team's annual budget.
- Grievance Management
The Successful Applicant should have:
- Extensive HR-BP experience (10+ yrs.) including employee relations, employment law, performance management, talent management, headcount, cost management and change management.
- A strong track record of delivering People initiatives in a number of different, challenging environments.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively embrace and drive positive, transformational change.
- Desired - prior experience into HR business Partnering in a KPO / BPO setup before getting into HR (1000+ headcount) environment.
- Significant change management experience.
- Influence, collaborate and facilitate with all stakeholders.
- Pleasing & Approachable personality
- Ability to work in a complex, changing business environment.
- Adaptability: able to maintain focus in a culture of rapidly changing Priorities.
- Graduate in any discipline and MBA HR.