Manager - HR & Legal Practice at Crescendo Global
Views:2376 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead/Manager - HR Analytics - IT Infrastructure Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
Lead/Manager - HR Analytics job opportunity in Bengaluru/Bangalore with a global IT Infrastructure Consulting organisation for a professional holding at least 6- 8 years experience in HR Analytics domain. You will use your working experience in HR analytics to provide insights in data, reporting and dashboarding . Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global IT/digital transformation firm providing cloud, storage, networking, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe.
- Developing standard and ad-hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Performing Research, analyze, and present data as assigned
- Collecting and presenting data on a regular basis
- Maintaining and updating HR System, reporting on its capabilities.
- Collecting, presenting and communicating data to key stakeholders Manage on-going performance and development of HR systems
- Designing, Driving & Monitoring Incentive program followed with Incentives payouts and calculation sheet emails to all employees
- Creating reports, preparing HR presentations and HR MIS dashboards as required by management as per defined timelines along with strong knowledge of analytics
- Reporting of major employee lifecycle events & functions across HR Operations, Total Rewards, Learning & Development, Employee Surveys.
- MBA HR from premium Institute/University is preferred
- Should have strong knowledge of advance excel, including Data Analysis Tools, Access, PowerPoint and statistical tools
- Should be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners. Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels.
- Strategic thinker having and excellent analytical skills
- Should have people management skills
What is in Store for You?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- Market leading remuneration
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.