Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:3914 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Lead Manager - Global Vendor Management - Procurement - Telecom (15-20 yrs)
- Lead Manager for Vendor Management is responsible managing strategic relationship with partners to derive best value for Businesses and Customers. Lead Manager is expected to lead team of Vendor Management Professionals responsible for managing key vendors.
- Lead Manager is responsible for establishing Vendor Management Framework for the function including but not limited to Spend Analysis and Tracking, Segmenting Vendor Base, Defining Key Performance Indicators and defining vendor management strategies.
- Lead Manager is expected to be the ambassador of the vendor's organization and should be able to manage relationship at executive level. Lead Manager is expected to work in collaboration with other entities including Sourcing, Finance, Product Development etc. to build healthy and working level interlocks between internal stakeholders and vendor.
- Lead Manager is responsible for keeping close track of Vendor Organization in terms of mergers and acquisitions, financial performance, canges in the organization structure, new product introduction and assessing and analyzing the impact on businesses and customers.
- Lead Manager is responsible to grow business with key strategic partners and drive all actions within internal teams to support the ambition.
- Responsible for analyzing Spend with vendors and segment the vendor base Vendor Segmentation
- Responsible for vendor management governance framework to get best value out of the
- Defining Key Performance Indicators including but not limted to Business, Finance, Operational, Digitalizaation to measure vendor performance Key Performance Indicators around Business, Financne, Operational and Digitalizaion
- Developing strategies for managing vendors considering ongoing business and future potential growth Vendor Management Strategies
- Build strong relationship with Vendors at all level - Stratefic, Tactical and Operational Amabassador in Vendor Organization
- Excellent knowledge of Strategic Vendor Management at Global Level is must
- Exposure to International Vendor Management in mutli culture environment is must
- Prior experience in Multi Sourcing Integration (MSI) Vendor Management will be an added advantage
- In depth understanding of Services business and industry and importance of vendor management
- Should have excellent interpretation, communication and presentation skills
- 2 essential role related knowledge, skills, certifications, and experience knowledge and abilities
- Sound knowledge of Vendor Management Practices
- Experience in procurement, supply chain, order management
- Knowledge of Services Industry and Multi Sourcing Integration environment
- Ability to manage Executive Level Relationship in vendor organization
- Ability to Think and drive best practices in Vendor Management space
- Ability to work within a fast paced, pressurized, extremely complex operational environment. education, qualifications, and certifications
- Master in Business Administration (Full Time) from reputed institure is must. Executive MBA from reputed institute is preferable.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is must.
- Batchlor of Engineering or Technology is preferred
- Cerfitification in Supply Chain from APICS or other recognized institute is preferable.
- Certification in Six Sigma, Lean will be an added advantage.
- Kaizan, JIT will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in International Vendor Management and Project Management is must.
- Experience in Service Industry, Telecom, IT will be preferable
- Experience in managing and leading high performing team of 10+ people in global environment.
- Strong on hands experience in Vendor Management tools and techniques is preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.