Associate Manager - HR & Legal at Crescendo Global
Views:331 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Lead/Manager - Executive Compensation - HR Consulting (6-9 yrs)
Looking for professionals having experience 6+ years' experience in Executive Compensation. As a Compensation Leader you will be working extensively on Project Management, Delivery and Data & Market Review in HR Consulting space for Executive Compensation & Pay Ranges.
Location - Bangalore
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in consulting, serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
1. Leading executive rewards consulting projects as a project leader/manager, from business development to project delivery
2. Designing relevant, competitive and creative executive compensation programs including pay benchmarking, short- and long-term incentive design) in alignment with clients' rewards philosophy and business challenges
3. Managing key annual retainer based executive compensation advisory work and relationships
4. Developing your understanding of accounting and tax implications for various Equity programs in particular, as well as equity valuations
5. Facilitating senior stakeholder and Board presentations to present proposed solutions and strategies
6. Interacting with clients across industries and building strong relationships
1. 6 + years of strong experience in executive renumeration, Long Term Incentive Plan, Sales Incentive Plans, Annual Bonus Plan Design, Board based remuneration
2. MBA from Tier1/ Premium Institute
3. Extensive experience in conducting and reviewing analysis using various tools & techniques commonly applied in the executive rewards domains
4. Experience in handling projects and initiatives related to Executive Rewards & Benefits
What is in it for you?
1. An opportunity to get hands-on in C&B Executive Pay ranges
2. Expertise in consulting and various aspects of HR