Recruitment Team at Allegis Group
Views:2941 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead/Manager - Enterprise Sales - Co-Working Space - IIM/ISB (5-10 yrs)
- Lead generation, prospecting and forecasting business opportunities through effective use of Salesforce.
- Relationship building and cultivating / nurturing new businesses for expansion across various locations
- Collaborate across teams, including Regional Sales, Broker Partner Program, Community, and Physical Product, to manage deals to close.
- Work with Global teams to manage and grow new relationships. Be proactive in sharing knowledge and working effectively with teams across multiple continents
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics. Be open to multiple hats from sourcing new leads, being company's face in the enterprise space and in designing optimum strategy and processes with Sales Ops
- Tour company locations with potential members and in being extremely articulate in describing the company Value Proposition and feature sets
- Work with other teams within company to create an incredible company experience for Enterprise members
- 5+years of B2B sales experience preferably in product sales or SaaS with an MBA from a top tier college ( ISB / IIM- s)
- Experience in managing CXO level discussions and ability to identify the right stakeholders
- Excellent communicator and ability to think on the feet to bring up unique solutions to Enterprise member needs
- Organized and detail-oriented, and driven to succeed in a high growth segment
- Experience with SalesForce will be an added advantage