Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:2076 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Lead - Machine Learning - BFS - IIT (7-12 yrs)
- Deliver on world class data products and solutions for US based businesses.
- Closely collaborate with other data science and engineering teams locally as well as globally.
- Develop a center of excellence in deploying advanced machine learning techniques for a range of decisions.
- Drive critical organization-wide initiatives, regardless of level.
- Intellectual rigor and curiosity, able to process and synthesize data
- Strong manager and coach with experience in hiring and scaling teams
- Strong cross-functional leadership and relationship building
- Effective communicator; courage to develop and challenge the team
- Strategic, entrepreneurial thinking aligned with the mission
- Organizational skills to plan, coordinate and prioritize with flexibility
Preferred Qualifications and Experience :
- Prior experience in implementing and productionizing solutions in areas of text analytics/computer vision/recommender system
- Strong understanding of common machine learning techniques, such as Decision trees, Naive Bayes, SVM, Neural networks, K-NN clustering, etc.
- Expertise in Python Strong communication skills proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Level of experience: 7+ years; Experience in tech / ecommerce / financial companies preferred with relevant work experience in advanced Machine Learning techniques
- Degree in a quantitative major (e.g. CS-EE engineering / statistics degree) from premier institutes like the IITs, IISc, ISI and/or a Masters or a Ph.D. from the IIMs.