Lead - Logistics & Supply Chain - Education (7-10 yrs)
Role Reports to the CLO/Founder
About the Organisation
Lead School is a social enterprise based in Mumbai which aims to empower India by making excellent education, Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
Manager- Logistics and Supply Chain is accountable to support changing channel landscape and ensuring timely order fulfillment and delivery to customers by anchoring various internal and external stakeholders and managing channel complexity to fulfill channel-specific customer demand by interfacing and influencing internal & external teams viz.
Key Account Managers, Customers, Channel/Sales head
1. Manage and meet diverse Channel forecasting, planning, order entry and fulfillment as per channel specific fill-rate
2. Inventory planning to meet customer service level agreement without affecting excess inventory and penalty on delayed deliveries or short supplies
3. Engage with a customer from strategic account level planning (monthly, quarterly, annual) to delivery, accountable for resolving operational challenges and provide support for periodic terms of trade reviews
4. Anchor Channel S&OP and to enable and to improve the forecast accuracy.
5. Shares supply visibility, risks, and opportunities to maximize sales.
Central & Regional Supply Chain team:
1. Demand planning for the Channels basis operational plan, the alignment on phasing basis customer requirements
2. Own the PDCA cycle to improve customer fill rate, bring process robustness in forecasting, availability, order-entry, appointment and delivery cycles.
3. Anchor Channel S&OP and enable to Key Account Managers team to improve the forecast accuracy. Shares supply visibility, risks, and opportunities to maximize sales.
4. Operationally manage & control commercial inventory, according to agreed stock and service level targets agreed in the S&OP Handshake. Review Inventory levels and set replenishment targets.
5. Central escalation resolution among customer, KAM and regional supply chain team, owner for order conversion, open orders and appointments to maximize revenue conversion
6. Coordinate secondary dispatches with regional supply chain team, 3PL and customer logistics at fulfillment center; manage reverse logistics for the business in case of commercial return.
7. Ensuring that operational KPI's for channel and category are met, initiation of improvement plans when required.
8. Ensures compliance for deliveries with Revenue Recognition and Q&R policies
Regional 3PL Warehousing & Transportation Team:
1. Warehouse space planning for the Channel, vehicle capacity planning for the month to minimize transportation cost.
2. Timely execution from NDC to RDC/LDC to ensure timely delivery of materials to the customer as per appointment schedule and requirements
3. Appointment to execution track, monitor and coordinate deliveries unloading and receipt of the POD from customer
1. Timely order entry post PO generation from customer
2. Scheme requirement calculation, error free order entry
3. Materials allocation, Goods in Transit connect, back order release
4. Preparation of MIS, appointment to the delivery tracker
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Lead- Logistics and Supply Chain owns responsibility for customer collaboration and end to end supply chain for our stock and materials, including planning, forecasting, replenishment, distribution logistics and order fulfillment for customers in the channel.
SPOC for liaison between School Leaders, Regional Heads, Central S&OP, Planning and regional Supply chain teams for finished goods availability and fulfillment of channel-centric logistics and delivery across the channels in the market.
7-10 years of experience in following:
1. Strong leadership experience in managing internal teams of 7-8 people and managing diverse stakeholders.
2. Experience in customer collaboration and interfacing key customer accounts,
3. Supply chain owner of forecasting, replenishment, and delivery of channel top line
4. Cross-functional internal and external stakeholder Coordination, customer collaboration, interface and influence customer merchandising, inventory, procurement, logistics teams and senior management.
5. Design, drive and own collaborative planning and evolve it to collaborative planning, fulfillment, and replenishment resulting in fill rate improvement.
6. Development of customer-centric logistics operations framework for channel specific and customer related dynamics to enable effective end-to-end logistics at minimal costs and timely delivery.
7. Own periodic customer collaboration forums, drive national directive to evolve ways of working to meet Integrated CPFR-collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment
8. Demand planning and stocks availability with central planning team as per customer requirements; implement the strategy to maximize revenue recognition.
9. Balance demand supply deviations, interface Channel heads & National Sales head to propose solutions and resolve issues at customer fulfillment centers.
10. Influence cross-functional account teams comprising of sales, finance, account operations and customer to turn around AR related disputes and provide logistics support for reconciliation
11. Define and design delivery processes to meet tailored customer requirements, alignment with central planning, regional supply chain and PL team to adapt, stabilize and sustain agreed service level agreement
CTC: Rs. 1400000 to Rs. 1600000 p.a.