Lead - Legal - POSH - IT Firm (5-10 yrs)
Competent resource with legal background, who can contribute in creating a safe and harassment-free workplace, spread awareness, drive effective complaint mechanism to deal with complaints of sexual harassment and be compliant across PAN India.
- Conduct Orientation programmes for the members of the Internal Committee (IC) on the provisions and scope of the Sexual Harassment (SH) of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act and Rules, 2013
- Conduct Awareness sessions for employees on SH
- Assist in creating governance model for the implementation of provisions of the Act
- Assist in the constitution of a legally compliant IC
- Draft notification of the constitution of IC members and penal consequences of sexual harassment through posters as per legal requirement
- Co-ordinate the functioning of other IC members and provide legal support for IC in conducting the inquiry proceeding of SH cases
- Handle inquiry proceeding of SH cases including drafting timely reports & documentation
- Regular connect with IC and provide skill building exercises in order to gain experience and better understanding of the procedures to be followed when a complaint arises
- Handle compliance & filing of periodic returns and documentation with local District Officers
- Handle contracts and invoices of external members
- LEGAL BACKGROUND IS A MUST
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.