Consultant at TalentCadre Consultants
Views:144 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead - Legal Mergers & Acquisition - Retail/FMCG - LLB (8-10 yrs)
Lead Legal M&A
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal support for the company's domestic and international acquisitions, investments and other strategic transactions in all stages, from performing due diligence, drafting and negotiating term sheets and definitive transaction documentation, and supporting closing transactions and post-closing integration.
- Drafting and assisting with the preparation of M&A related board and executive committee meeting materials
- Assisting with other special corporate projects, such as joint ventures and management share participations.
- As corporate counsel you will also help, together with the other legal team members, in more general corporate matters.
- Working closely together with our internal M&A team, as well as with external advisors and experts.
- Managing projects effectively, with a team-oriented approach.
Your profile :
- You have obtained a Degree in Law
- You have at least 8-10 years of experience as an M&A lawyer within a reputable law firm and/or a legal department of an international company.
- You have excellent negotiation and drafting skills
- You are able to be the primary in-house attorney on M&A and other corporate projects, including handling multiple simultaneous transactions or projects.
- You are business oriented with a problem solving / pragmatic approach.
- You work meticulously, have a hands-on mentality and your (verbal and written) communication is very strong.
- You are a self-starter with team attitude.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.