Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:707 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Lead - Learning & Talent Management - Real Estate (5-10 yrs)
Lead - Learning & Talent Management
Client : Real Estate
Reporting into the Head HR you will be responsible :
- To develop Learning & Development framework in line with industry standards.
- To lead effort in Training Need Analysis from an Individual perspective as well as organisational intervention perspective.
- Responsible for suggesting productivity enhancement solutions to project accounts by conducting interventions using consultative approach.
- To define & implement the L&D strategy & guidelines
- To Design Talent Management related policies and processes.
- Driving and influencing leadership for engagement and buy-in and creating visibility for all L&D initiatives.
As a successful candidate :
- You should have 5-10 years of experience in setting up L&D with good exposure to training delivery .You should have good exposure in setting up L&D frameworks from scratch
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.