Talent Acquisition at Tyche Jobs
Views:2027 Applications:500 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Lead - Learning & Organization Development - FMCG/Pharma (8-16 yrs)
We are looking for dynamic young MBA graduates who have prior experience in L& D
We are looking for some for the India operations, preferably from Mumbai.
Job Description :
- Learning & Development (L&D) is a strategically important function for our client. The Manager/ Senior Manager - L&D Head will be responsible for developing and implementing an organization-wide Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives individual development and capacity building in line with institutional requirements.
- The position will involve collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of individual, functional and organizational goals.
Activities and Tasks Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the institution; identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level, and capacity-building requirements at the institutional level;
- Conceptualizing innovative and flexible methods to address the developmental and capacity-building needs to be identified, including identification of external training programs and conferences, the design and delivery of in-house training sessions, enrollment in online learning programs, mentoring, self-learning, and other methods as appropriate;
- Drawing up a comprehensive L&D Plan based on the developmental needs and methods identified;
- Driving and facilitating the implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes; providing thought leadership around program design and delivery;
- Monitoring and evaluation of both structured and informal methods used; making continuous improvements in the approach, process, and methods as appropriate;
- Organizing and anchoring the New Hire Orientation program to enable easy settling-in and acculturalization of new joiners;
- Refining existing systems and processes, and setting up new processes as required, including preparing and tracking the annual L&D Budget; creating and updating the Training Calendar; tracking training attendance; capturing feedback on training programs as well as conferences and workshops attended.
Person Specifications :
- The candidate should possess a Master's degree in Organizational Design, Educational or Organizational Psychology, Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in HR, or any other relevant degree.
- Must have at least 8 years of relevant experience and a good understanding of L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery, and evaluation of training effectiveness.
- Exposure to working in an organization involved in education or training would be an added advantage
Other qualifications required for this role include:
- High-quality written and verbal communication skills, strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated success in implementing innovative training techniques and learning technologies, in multiple areas including managerial and leadership development areas
- Experience in conducting organizational, program level, and individual needs analysis to identify learning and development needs; experience in running targeted development programs;