Consultant at Michael Page
Views:795 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Learning - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
Learning Lead - FMCG
About Client: Our client is 70+ year old Indian FMCG brand with a 1000 Cr business, looking to hire Learning Lead. This is a team management, Mumbai based role, reporting into the Head HR.
Your roles and responsibilities will be:
- Driving the learning strategy and agenda at the organization, planning, liaising with top management, to train new skill set- from single product to sell multiple product & categories
- Train the R&D & marketing- innovation, spearheading training for sales staff towards multiple supply chain channel handling,
- training & learning, digital e-learning, TM, Leadership development, drive the CoE learning experience, understanding of sales, marketing & distribution & manufacturing background
- Create long term plans for engagement with 3rd parties for implementing change initiatives
- Partnering with key internal and external stakeholders for alignment of initiatives, critical projects and changing business needs
- The ideal candidate comes 10+ years of experience in Learning & Talent scope, HRBPs with learning experience.
- Someone who comes with good network of trainers, can work with multiple external agencies, is experienced with working in a distributed model structure and in executing plans.