Search Consultant at People Resources
Views:224 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead - Learning & Development - KPO (5-6 yrs)
Learning & OD Lead
Organization: MNC KPO
Location: Work from anywhere option
- Learning and Development lead for a world class company headquarterd in US with large India operations.
- Learning & OD lead will be responsible for working closely with the global team in developing content, instructional designs and leading the overall function in India.
- Learning professional working with about 5 years of experience in Big 4/ KPOs may respond urgently to us.
- Create a "Center of Excellence" in India for developing and delivering quality learning opportunities.
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge in the areas of learning and talent development to identify and manage complex client issues and training.
- Drive the development of innovative and interactive learning solutions that engage learners and supports a learning culture
- Leverage contemporary interactive technologies to engage learners and enhance learning when appropriate, including digital adoption tools (e.g., Articulate 360, Rise Camtasia, Cornerstone, etc.
- Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement and course delivery
- Manage needs assessment in identifying new opportunities in the areas of learning strategy, digital learning and learning managed service
- Liaise with National Training in the US to ensure training standards are met regarding
- Continuing Professional Education compliance and developing learning solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.