Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:10694 Applications:478 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Lead - Learning & Development - Insurance (8-12 yrs)
Client : Insurance
Reporting into the Head HR you will be responsible to :
- To design & develop a competency based training framework for various roles in the organization.
- To develop systems & practices systems & practices in line with industry standards.
- To lead effort in Training Need Analysis from an Individual perspective as well as organizational intervention perspective.
- Responsible for suggesting productivity enhancement solutions to project accounts by conducting interventions using consultative approach.
- To define & implement the L&D strategy & guidelines
- To Design L& D related policies and processes.
- Driving and influencing leadership for engagement and buy-in and creating visibility for all L&D initiatives.
- Looks at business MIS & able to identify solutions and build solution which is taken to the Business Heads.
As a successful candidate :
- You should have 8-12 years of experience in setting up L&D with good exposure to training delivery .You should have good exposure in setting up L&D frameworks from scratch
- You should have managed large teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.