Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:1636 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Lead - Learning & Development - FMCG - XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (5-7 yrs)
Executive Hiring is looking for a Lead - L&D for an MNC FMCG, based at Mumbai.
Post Grad in HRM/PMIR from XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD etc with 5-7 yrs. of work experience in the HR, of which at least 2 years in the L&D space as a COE.
- Design programs and interventions that improve organizational performance in the near term and build organizational capabilities to be "ready" for the future.
- Develop and improve the organization through a variety of Organizational Development initiatives extending from organizational assessment and effective processes.
- Develop a learning organization culture that supports and drives change and reinforces innovation, performance, and continuous improvement.
- Work with businesses and corporate functional teams to determine requirements. Partner with them to plan, direct, deliver and evaluate programs and initiatives for all the managerial employees.
- Play a major role in talent management. Understand and work closely with recruiting, performance management, employee engagement, and compensation teams.
- Create distinct L&D roles to help the organization deliver the L&D agenda. Establish practices to help L&D managers perform better in their roles and to coordinate initiatives.
- Nurture relationships with people in subject-matter expert areas/centres of excellence/academic institutions/consultancies that provide inputs to or deliver training, learning and development.
- Seek opportunities for the appropriate and cost effective investment and deployment of L&D resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing and in-house development.
- Put in place a technology platform for learning delivery and measurement.
- Develop, track and control the L&D annual budgets. Work to improve the productivity of the L&D function.
In case this of interest to you, please upload your resume mentioning CTC.
For any further clarity, please feel free to reach out to Sanjoy @ 9046968619