Manager Recruitment at Falcon HR
Views:2086 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead - Learning & Development - Civil Infrastructure Firm (10-23 yrs)
Lead- Learning & Development
Position : Lead- Learning & Development
Department : Heavy Civil Infrastructure.
Location : Chennai
Job Description :
- Human Resources is about creating a winning organization; generating outstanding business performance through the development of people and teams.
- To be a winning business, we need people who are insightful and inspired to make a difference in developing our people, our organizations' skills and capabilities. You need to be passionate about people and confident in your ability to influence others.
- HR supports and develops clients most important asset - our people - by enabling them to deliver outstanding business performance.
- Client provides immense opportunity to learn and grow in your career through structured programs, Coaching and mentoring.
Key Deliverables :
- Be able to develop training methodology and content (for compliance training, process training, onboarding, professional development, managerial development with/without vendor support using personal knowledge and leveraging SME knowledge within Business Units/ Departments outside HR
- Act as facilitator to rollout out IC's managerial /behavioral programs and work with Partners to develop curriculum.
- Drive the implementation of a Corporate/Divisional Leadership Development programs to develop best-in-class talent across business segments
- Strong on project management, instructional design and adult educational/learning theory and practice
- Undertake TNA analysis, Training Calendar creation and Training effectiveness. Maintain Training MIS and Budget trackers
- Track the effectiveness of Talent Management and OD interventions using KP model.
Role based :
- Understand the competencies assigned to each roles within the business unit, identify gaps and facilitate development. Experience of creating architecture for Role based training framework
- Manage the High Performer / High Potential talent pool of the organization and create interventions targeted towards their engagement, development and retention.
- Design OD interventions based on organization need such as 360-degree feedback action learning projects.
Development Center :
- Should have knowledge of AC/DCs and be able to implement DCs and coaching framework in association with DC partners
Employee Engagement : Experience in Engagement Survey, feedback analysis and action planning.
Skills Required :
- Experience in working with Learning Management Systems and multiple technologies to design blended learning programs
- Project Manage the interventions to ensure on time completion with desired results.
- Strong academic track record
- Has leadership and team experience
- Driven and Energetic
- Able to speak and write in English fluently
- Willing to travel
Educational Qualifications :
- Graduate with required certifications in Training and Leadership development
- Masters level /MBA-HR preferred
- Atleast 10 yrs + experience in developing & implementing Leadership Development, OD/Change management and entire Training management lifecycle, need to effectiveness
Reporting : This role reports to Head of Talent Development &OD.
Contact : 9324986658
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.