Manager Operations at Hector & Streak Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:555 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Lead - Learning & Development - Chemical Firm (8-14 yrs)
Our client is one of the chemical companies in South India. Presently, they seek to hire a Lead - Learning and Development.
Key responsibilities of the role are to:
1. Developed and implement Learning and Development strategies to support the organization's objectives.
2. Identify and assess training needs by working closely with various leaders across the organization and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements and career planning objectives.
3. Create bespoke training programs (Online and offline) to be imparted across various levels. Organise external programs and sponsor potential employees for external training.
4. Create training contents for all training designed.
5. Hire and oversee external L&D specialist
6. Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
7. Facilitate various audits like customer audits and regulatory audit.
The ideal candidate should have around 10- 12 years of experience with exposure in designing and implementing training and development strategies.