Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:2538 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead - IT Transformation - NBFC (2-10 yrs)
IT transformation is in-charge of implementing all the IT applications in the business focusing on transformation Projects.
The person should be technically strong & project implementation experience of Loan Origination Systems is a must.
Key Responsibilities of this job are:
1) Scan the technology innovations happening in the marketplace and map the applicability to business needs
2) Build Technology enterprise architecture for the business scalability
3) IT solution vendor management - empanelment, cost and contract negotiations
4) IT Change Management
5) Lead the team of IT professionals to implement the IT projects
6) To drive effective and timely implementation of IT applications within the organization, in line with the
7) IT Enterprise Architecture
The other key responsibilities of the role are:
- Software performance and load management
- Quality assurance of IT applications
- IT applications security
Major challenges facing this profile is:
- Managing the technology obsolescence
- Get the IT projects implemented as per the business criticality/time to market
- Ensuring proper balance in treating business solution vendors as partners, yet pushing them to derive timely output & quality in their deliveries.
- Limiting impact on project schedule due to unplanned changes in requirements.(Any medium or major change in requirements could lead to entire design and project deliverables and timelines being re-worked.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.