Principal Consultant at United Human Capital
Views:166 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead - IT Shared Services (12-18 yrs)
Lead - IT Shared Services
- End-to-End Accountability of the IT Shared Services delivery, revenue generation and team management.
- Alignment of IT Shared Services with the GIC strategic vision.
- End-to-End Responsibility and Accountability of Delivery of all the Service agreement.
- Responsible for 3rd Party Supplier Management related to IT SS.
- Be the escalation point for all IT delivery related topics.
- Responsible for development and enhancements of COEs in IT Shared Services.
- Responsible to meet the revenue target set by the management for IT Shared Services.
- Responsible for maintenance to business KPIs like ROS, Gross margin, Net Profit etc.
- Understand the market demand pattern and develop IT Strategies Service Strategic.
- Works closely with the leadership team to develop and support procedures and organizational structures to improve the effectiveness of the organization.
- Responsible for all MIS related to IT Shared Services.
- Monitors process flow, workload and headcount to control costs and ensure that teams meet critical goals and deadlines.
- Understand the different dynamics, cultural values and practices of the countries in which they are responsible.
- Drive the cultural improvement in the team to ensure the alignment with the GIC Cultural Vision.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.