Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:83 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Lead - IT Security Operations - Telecom (12-20 yrs)
We are looking for security operations Lead
- The role is responsible for maintaining Information security controls in the IT, Networks and Business operations of company and subsidiaries. It proactively identifies and resolves security exposures before they become incidents causing business outage.
- The role is accountable for building core competency and capability to deliver InfoSec operations capabilities that have no single point of failure
- The role will establish and operate InfoSec operations capability by leveraging the incumbent operational functions within the company and its subsidiaries and deliver a dashboard for security of operations as a group.
- The role will maintain the upkeep of Group's security posture coordinating security efforts across the company and enforce security compliance through establishing strong surveillance, routine testing and ad-hoc review processes structures.
- The role will enforce compliance to regulatory obligations, protection of customer data privacy and over all data and process security for all of the varying operations. This fast expanding sector spread over multiple locations with 10000 personnel includes Call Centers, Application Development and Maintenance Centers, Retail shops, Outsourced Managed Services and Cloud / SaaS/ IaaS services
- The role will be responsible for delivering robust incident management capability to manage incidents in applications, infrastructure and business processes.