Lead - IT Business Analyst - SME Lending Platform (10-12 yrs)
About the Company :
The company is a technology-driven fast-growing SME lending platform that has achieved fast and high-quality growth in its operations. The company is well-capitalized and is looking at expanding its business to pursue profitable growth.
Experience : 10 years+ in business process engineering, business system analysis and working through the SDLC in financial sector
Education: BE/B.Tech + MBA (from premier Institutions)
What the role entails:
- Lead, gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain business requirements for various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation, assuring requirements meet standards.
- Participate in the development of functionality by authoring documentation, running training sessions, and conducting demos.
- Assist in the development of project definitions, cost/benefit and risk analysis, work plans, progress reports, and presentations
- Experience in Analyzing requirements, working with business to conceptualize and defined detailed Business requirements.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Write technical design documents, use cases, work with the business and other IT areas to facilitate all phases of a project life cycle.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases to explain/ demonstrate business requirements/ specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews
- Develop & Manage System Testing / User Acceptance Testing.
- Assist IT and business teams to ensure requirements are translated to test plans
- Assist Quality Management team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed.
- Troubleshoot & Report system performance and functionality problems.
- Producing executive level reports and presentations on health of project delivery and the financial status of portfolio
- Working knowledge of Project Finances. (Budget, Actuals, Variances,Capex, Opex etc)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in business process engineering, business system analysis and working through the SDLC in financial sector
- Excellent Functional knowledge of Lending - SME/MME Lending experience will be an advantage
- Experience in Digital Paperless Solution implementation..
- Strong requirements gathering skills (interviewing business users and functional leaders).New Age
- Design Thinking Approach .
- Experience writing functional requirements specification (FRS) & Data Interface Specifications
- Experience working at Program level and coordination of deliverables across multiple projects
-Experienced in MS ProjectExcellent communication, both verbal and written
- Strong experience with using SQL and creating database queries.
- Experience in defining Use Cases and Test Cases for Projects
- Good prioritization and time management skills
- Highly motivated self starter