Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:817 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Lead - Investor Relations - Startup - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-6 yrs)
Lead - Investor Relations will be supporting the Leadership team in strategic business planning activities and Investor Relations management.
Key Result Areas :
1. Assist leadership to track and provide analytical reports on the development and progress of strategic initiatives and the market landscape.
2. Carry out specific management projects relating to the strategic roadmap, corporate strategy, business planning, investor relations, valuation activities, M&A
3. Conduct internal business analysis of the Company's financial and business performance. Consolidate and produce business plans and review together with other senior executives/ business heads.
4. Conduct opportunity analysis and analyze potential strategic opportunities, including potential business partnerships, organic growth, and acquisition opportunities.
5. Conduct Industry and competitor analysis including monitoring of industry trends, participation in select industry benchmark surveys, tracking of competitor trends, performance, and developments.
6. Investor relationship management - Communicate Company's financial and operational performance, business outlook, prepare materials, including earnings releases, investor conferences, and investor roadshows for current and potential investors.
7. Provide competitive intelligence and identify potential investor relation opportunities; collaborate and make recommendations in executing investor relations programs, including strategy, operating plan, and budget.
Required Skills :
1. Excellent analytical skills, including P&L, valuation methodologies, financial accounting, data comprehension, inference development.
2. Strong communication skills, including being effective while interacting with senior executives.
3. Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
4. Demonstrated Project Management skills with the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion.
5. Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
6. Coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure project deliverables.
7. Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment, have high personal and professional integrity.
8. Advanced skills in MS Office (including highly developed proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint).
1. MBA from Tier 1/ Premier Institute with 5 years of experience
2. Prior experience in investors management / strategy/ management consulting
3. Knowledge of the fundraising / PE VC working preferred