Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:3011 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Lead - Investor Relations - BFSI (8-15 yrs)
Role Summary :
This incumbent would be responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities :
- To increase the coverage on company stock.
- Ensure that CFO is updated real time on market opinions, industry news and views on critical issues.
- Support CFO by preparing fact sheets to update him on internal data points in line with peers.
- Ensure visibility by participation in non-deal roadshows, conferences.
- To respond to requests for information from shareholders, professional investors & analysts.
- Summary of analyst reports to be shared with the top management on regular basis, with an action plan to improve upon the same
- Preparing the investor presentation and press release and innovate to increase disclosures
- Anticipating potential questions from investors and analysts help prepare senior management for Q & A period of Investor Call.
- Upload the corrected transcript on the IR website and prepare the IR quarterly update
- Collect analyst feedback on results presentation and resolve queries
- Analyze peers quarterly investor conference call and summaries outcome
- Take initiates to build long term credibility with the investment community
- Upgrade the annual report to improve corporate profile and branding
- Include case studies, historical trends and pictorial representations
- Prepare the MDA, chairman's letter to shareholders
- Integrated Reporting
Stake Holder Management
- Manage company third party IR vendors.
- Work with Corporate Communications in the development of investor relations materials including related press releases, investor kit and other corporate materials
- Ownership of GRESB survey
- Monitor the company's institutional ownership and trading trends in comparison to peers
- Broaden shareholder base by getting in quality long-term investors
- Provide a month end report on meetings and feedback and map them with actual shareholder database
- Conduct an investor survey to gauge satisfaction, quality of services, and scope for improvement in IR services
- Conduct a perception study to measure the effectiveness of IR messaging
- Roll out strategic analytical programs on a monthly basis to analyze company's performance with respect to peers
- Analyse various IR Initiatives taken by PEERs, and assess the Pros and Cons of the same for the Company
- Analyse sell side financials models / carefully review sell side coverage
Reporting to - CFO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.