Head - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:2583 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Lead - Investments Venture - Investment Banking (6-10 yrs)
This role will lead and manage day-to-day activities for Venture Development vertical focused on venture investing.
- This role will lead activities for new investments, monitor current investments, create, manage and present financial models, and assemble summary material for direct or fund investments along with a team.
- This role will actively participate in financial and strategic analysis for the business unit, develop and maintain relationships with venture ecosystems.
- Other responsibilities include identifying potential business partners and working with other departments to ensure alignment of the company strategy.
- Assisting team members in designing and execution of projects.
- A Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in technology, economics, finance or related field and a Master's or Advanced degree from premier B school. 6 years of investment experience: investment banking, venture capital, private equity or consultancy