Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:1667 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead - International Taxation - Global Design Firm - CA (2-6 yrs)
- Are you a financial wizard full of ideas to administer and enhance the revenue and funds of a dynamic and innovative global company. Then read on.
- Our client is a leading multinational architecture, design, planning and consulting firm. The company is spearheaded by a dynamic team that brings to the table vast entrepreneurial and architectural experience with them from reputed organizations.
- As a Lead - International Taxation, you will be responsible for Influencing corporate strategy on Direct and Indirect Tax matters including Transfer Pricing.
What you will do:
- Updating and Leading initiatives arising from changes in the regulatory environment in the area of Taxation or changes in internal processes.
- Advising on preferred company stance in assessment proceedings, litigation or other communication from tax authorities.
- Managing intercompany revenue Methodology, computation, revenue booking, audit.
- Handling legal submissions during assessments, appeals, including TP assessments.
- Co-ordinating with Company auditors and global statutory authorities.
- Managing/ Monitoring ongoing compliance relating to Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, GST and other statutory compliance.
- Maintaining all tax/statutory records, accounting, filing and interacting with the statutory authorities and both directly or through consultants as needed
What you need to have:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 2 to 6 years of post-qualification experience in managing global tax matters.
- Have experience and are an expert in Internal Taxation, Transfer Pricing Mechanism and matters.
- Prior experience of working on an ERP system (preferably SAP).
- Exposure to international taxation is mandatory preferably Singapore ( global tax matters)
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 8,00,000 to 10,00,000