Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:96 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Innovation Sourcing & Partnerships - Pharma (12-15 yrs)
Lead - Innovation Sourcing & Partnerships
- The Lead, Innovation sourcing and ecosystem partnership's role is an ecosystem integrator role.
- The role holder understands multiple specialties, how they impact each other, and can foster these collaborations and engage new and diverse partners.
- It is someone who seeks out "others," whether that involves new partners, technologies, thinkers, or approaches, looking for mutual wins.
- Someone who shows agility and adaptability to engage other opportunities, even if they come late in the game.
- Tasked with building an external ecosystem of entrepreneurs, partners, scientists, and advocates globally who are transforming the way we diagnose, treat and cure.
- Builds bridges between the COMPANY Hz 2 Central Innovation Team/project work streams AND global tech, finance, and medical research hubs to enable entrepreneurs to turn their vision into reality.
- Nurtured collaborations could cut across major pharma, biotech, MedTech, digital multi-nationals, leading wall street banks, and prominent payers and provider networks.
Qualifications, experience, skills & Attributes:
- 6-8 years of relevant experience and overall, 12-15 years
- Profile should have a deep grounding in science (pharmaceutical or medicine) with business development experience.
- Evidence of fostering and leading new partnerships
- Networks and relationships with partners/players associated with the funding, development, and commercialization of science based digital ventures.
- Strong at being able to map ecosystems and understanding when a person, organization, company, team might be able to bring a unique skill set that can prove to be valuable in the context of COMPANY's Hz 2 aspirations.
- Role will involve liaising within to create a comprehensive portal of access for COMPANY's to create partnerships with companies worldwide
- Also, he/she will need to define the agenda for innovation hunters and drive efforts through them - harness resources to address the current challenges and anticipate future needs.
- Familiar with global platforms as a one-stop solution where businesses can garner data and insights about the evolving ecosystem, and access world class guidebooks, benchmarks, and industry playbooks.
- Preferred - Consulting or hands on experience in science inspired venture building (Ideate, Incubate, Accelerate, Scale), venture investing (Invest/Partner/Buy choices), strategic partnering, and targeted M&A.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.