Team Lead at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:407 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead - Innovation Program Excellence - Nutrition Industry (8-14 yrs)
Innovation Program Excellence Lead - Nutrition
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to identify innovation opportunities to build short-, mid- and long-term innovation pipeline.
- Leads scientific support & claims substantiation for identified innovation opportunities for the category.
- Performs comprehensive and critical evaluation of own data and data from other scientists to ensure its credibility and finds application in form of innovation opportunities.
- Identify and liaise with external innovators to work on white spaces or leverage their technology for new or existing innovations.
- Expert in devising nutritional profile for innovations in line with consumer insights and category strategy.
- Participates in cross-category sharing of scientific or consumer opportunities, breaking down any 'silos' and ensuring innovation drives across the category.
- Looks for innovative and better ways of doing things; devise efficient & productive cross functional ways of working, actively looks to eliminate non-value-added steps out of processes and procedures.
- The ability to effectively manage external relationships, developing and implementing strategies.
- Seeks/provides advise to colleagues when unexpected results occur or when major changes to project plans are considered.
- Understand consumer behavior/insights and embed them into innovation ideas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.