Consultant at Achyutam International Private Limited
Views:424 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead - Information Technology Infrastructure (10-15 yrs)
About Company: Achyutam International is hiring for one of our top MNCs clients for the Mumbai
Location. More information will be shared at the later stages of the interview.
Position: IT Infrastructure Lead
Territory: Asia Pacific (India, China, Nepal, and Korea)
Preferred: Female candidates will be preferred.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of IT infrastructure and information security management experience.
Qualification: BE or B.Tech(Computer Science or Computer Engineering)/MCA/BSC
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide internal/external business process and information technology insight, expertise, and education in the identification of potential business solution alternatives that meet current and future business needs for a specific, enterprise investment. As part of the larger EA (Enterprise Architecture) community, participate in the ongoing design, development, and deployment of the EA capability across the global IT organization. - Information on external IT infrastructure capabilities and trends
- Analysis of existing and proposed technical components, interfaces, and services within the scope of IT projects
- A set of proposed solution alternatives that are technically feasible and in alignment with Company strategies, principles, standards, and roadmaps
This role will provide:
- Leveraging existing EA methodologies and standards
- Continually exploring opportunities to build GIS's technical knowledge base in the space of infrastructure
- Educating project team members on how EA could be applied to projects and operation management to reduce waste and risks
Work collaboratively with Global Architect team in designing IT infrastructure solution for AP
2. Support IT AP operation leader to drive a clear and effective IS operation model from process and technology perspective.
3. Lead network, servers, end use computing devices, AV devices and other infrastructure solutions or services deployment in AP; Provide technical expertise to support operation teams with system troubleshooting.
4. Maintain strong connections and alignment with global IS operation teams and information security team to identify and deploy the best practices in AP where applicable.
5. Lead regular AP regional infrastructure architecture review to ensure global standards compliance and IT change controls through accurate technical inventory records and disciplined configuration changes management
6. Participate in global infrastructure initiatives including global IT strategy and roadmap development, global capability development and deployment, planning and executing PoC (proof of concept) projects to test and pilot the emerging technologies, and providing regional perspectives to the global teams to ensure the enterprise standards are more complete globally.
7. Support AP infrastructure operations including office/plant LANs, WANs, servers, data centers, video and audio systems and etc..
8. Lead or support infrastructure project in AP.
- Bachelor's degree of Computer Science or Computer Engineering, MCA, BSc.
- Minimum 10 years IT infrastructure and information security management experience
- Good skill and experience of service level management, incident/problem management, vendor management (ITIL certificate preferred) and project management (PMP preferred).
- Sense of urgency, mindset of ownership, willingness to grow himself/herself with the team and the business. Team player.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with business and IT leaders in a regional and worldwide organization; willingness to take the lead in developing consensus among stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to present technical subjects precisely, crisply and appropriately. Fluent in English
- Experience in networking , other aspect of IT Management will be added advantage.