Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1413 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lead - Information Security - IT Firm (12-15 yrs)
Exp : 12 - 15 years
- Ability to identify key IT and cyber security risks, and emerging trends in the environment
- Knowledge of the current regulatory guidelines pertaining to IT security risks
- Certification in GRC / Info Security
- Develop and maintain IS policy, standards, procedures and guidelines to support the organizations- information security program
- Ensure that the information security governance framework is supported by an information security assurance programme (Implementation Plan).
- Ensure translation of the information security program into specific actions which shall include awareness, security infrastructure, security incident response and risk management.
- Provide advice and support to management and information users in the implementation of Information and Cyber Security Policy.
- Responsible for highlighting vulnerabilities and cyber security risks to the board and IT committees
- Manage and monitor Security Operations Centre (SOC) and drive enterprise-level cyber security related projects
- Develop cyber security risk indicators and performance indicators
- Formulate cyber security contingency plans and coordinate incident response
- Participate in internal and external audits, and in liaison with regulatory and market bodies
- Have insight into the entire business IT framework including all software and hardware platforms. Review all servers and databases and analyse the IT systems to determine IT control weaknesses and risks. Participates in reviews of internal controls and security of systems under development as well as major IT projects and initiatives.
- Monitor IT systems to ensure they follow policies and practices. They must evaluate technology, manage staff, identify controls, and keep records. Ensure that IT staff has a fair understanding of auditing procedures and necessary independence to conduct their own investigations.
- Help in constructing Audit Plan and scope and executing the same during the year. Work in conjunction with financial or other specialist auditors, as and when required.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science with systems and network management experience, is the minimum requirement for this position.
- As this job role is to span across the entire Group IT systems across all regions and countries, it is expected The complexity and importance of the job means that employers may prefer to recruit managers with higher qualifications, such as a master of business administration in information systems.
- The candidate should have prior experience and / or certified on Information/Cyber Security from a recognized agency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.