Lead - Information Security - Automotive (10-12 yrs)
Industry : Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category : IT & Systems
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
This is a leadership role and it entails building a robust Information Security framework while monitoring threats & risks associated with it. The person would be accountable for driving security awareness; ensuring personnel understand the need to secure information created and ownership for the respective information asset generated.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading automotive organisation with operations in multiple locations across the country. Highly tech-savvy and growth oriented.
- Conduct threats and vulnerability assessments to properly analyse the risks to information security and determine appropriate measures to effectively manage those risks
- Work with multiple stakeholders, internally and externally, to drive the Information Security strategy for the organisation
- Lead information security initiatives and create a strategic plan for the deployment of information security technologies and program enhancements
- Design the network security policies, procedures and technologies to ensure the safety, privacy, and integrity of the network, computer resources and data
- Manage the creation, communication, and enforcement of information security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Support the design enhancements and implementation of vulnerability management
- Develop and maintain a security awareness program for the business and IT managers; manage IT/cyber security incidents and liaise with various IT functions, Risk and Compliance, and business users
- Work with other IT functions to establish plans for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Bachelor/PG in an IT related discipline along with Information Security related qualifications such as CISSP or CISM
- At least 10 years of working experience in supporting IT/cyber security operations, risk assessment, audit and compliance
- Experience in building an Information Security function in a manufacturing organisation
- Strong technical skills in various Information Security related domains such as Vulnerability Assessments, Cloud Security, Security Information and Event Management, Data Loss Prevention and Network
Job Offer :
- Free hand to develop an information security framework and implement it across the organisation
- Drive strategic initiatives and closely work with senior leadership team
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mitali Bansal on +91 124 452 5481
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.