Lead - Indirect Procurement - Auto Tech (2-8 yrs)
Industry - Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category - Operations
Skills - Procurement, Purchase, Sourcing, Indirect Procurement
Job Type - Permanent
- An opportunity to take on a leadership role
- Join a rapidly growing organisation
Our client is one of the fastest growing auto-tech companies in India, currently expanding their international operations as well. With a well established brand and business in India, the organisation is looking to continue its rapid expansion.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and leading strategic sourcing initiatives across all direct and indirect spend categories.
- Leading and finalising contracts with local and global vendors.
- Leading a team of buyers to deliver value across a wide variety of spend categories.
- Building and maintaining vendor relationships.
- The learning, growth, and development of your team.
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will:
- Have at least 5 years of prior experience leading procurement/sourcing operations.
- Be a graduate of a top tier engineering college.
- Have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Bring a hands-on and execution oriented approach.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.