Lead - Human Resources - Strategic Initiatives - Smartphone Accessories (2-5 yrs)
Our client is an Indian brand that competes with global giants in the space of smartphone accessories such as smart watches, wireless earbuds, bluetooth earphone, headphones, speakers and accessories for young Indian consumers.
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Gurgaon, our client makes the latest personal technology accessories available and affordable.
- They have been listed as best selling brand on Amazon and Flipkart for four years in a row and in 2019, they were the biggest Indian seller of wireless earphones in the country. Also, among the top 5 brands selling wireless earphones in India, they were the only Indian brand.
- As a HR Lead -Strategic initiatives, you will be responsible for independently leading & owning HR CoE areas of total rewards, performance management, organization development & capability building.
What you will do:
- Partnering with Business Leaders & HR Head to strategize & execute comprehensive talent programs
- Identifying gaps in people processes and build & implementing solutions to accelerate our journey of creating a high-growth, high-performance, high-reward culture
- Continuously innovating to transform the company into workplace of the future by creating best practices in HR policy, process & systems
- Leading talent analytics projects and driving data-driven decision making
- Working with Business Leaders & HR Business Partners on strategic HR projects
What you need to have:
- Full-time MBA in Human Resource Management from a premier institute
- 2-5 years of post-MBA experience
- Exposure to high growth startup/new age organizations preferred
- Comfort working in a rapidly growing and ever-evolving organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and multiple priorities
- Innovativeness and forward-thinking mindset