Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:1190 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Lead - Human Resources - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (8-12 yrs)
Job opportunity in Delhi for a professional holding at least 8 years' experience in HR Domain. You will use your experience to a build robust system and process to continuously improve the HR capital of the firm. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Delhi, Noida
A leading, global firm providing innovative Business Intelligence, Research and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions.
- Handling the HR process of the organization including TA, PMS, T&D, Compensation and Benefits Management, HR Planning & Budgeting
- Managing the end to end hiring process to select quality talent
- Formulating and implementing recruitment strategies and HR Policies
- Designing impactful induction programs, PMS, career development plans and effective compensation packages
- Strategizing and implementing innovative retention strategies while gauging employee satisfaction
- MBA/PGDM (HR) from a premier institute
- 8 - 12 years of experience, preferably in the services industry with a leading KPO/ Consulting firm
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to influence people
- Strategic thinker with the ability to adapt easily to dynamic business priorities & environment
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment