Vertical Manager - Chemical at Boyen Haddin
Views:587 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Human Resources - FMCG/Pharma/Manufacturing Firm - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
HR Lead Employee
Position : HR Lead Employee
Education : MBA (Premier Institute)
Skills : Strong L&D, Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Management
Location : Andheri, Mumbai
JD KRA :
A) Learning & Development
1. Support Program Manager L&D & Central Processes in the analysis of training needs of employees as per the MDP for JB 9-11B
2. Coordination with the internal/external training faculty to organise training programmes
3. Coordination with the nominees post the announcement of the training program, confirming participation & ensure completion of pre-work
4. Coordinate for the logistics of the training program - arrangement of the training room, training material etc. ensuring a smooth execution
5. Provide conceptual ideas/inputs in relation to the training programs
B) Induction / On-boarding
1. Update the Program Manager L&D & Central Processes about the new joinees on a monthly basis
2. Responsible for arranging the new-joinee kit, work station and desktop/laptop
3. Responsible for scheduling induction/interaction of new joinee with the stake holders
4. Responsible for sharing the mandatory e-learning programs & ensuring their completion
5. Responsible for completion of the feedback forms within the timelines
6. Responsible for adherence to the onboarding policy (or any changes made from time to time)
C) Organizational Effectiveness
1. Support the Program Manager L&D & Central Processes in driving various Organizational Health Surveys like Vibes & Team Vibes
2. Support in executing the action steps arising from Vibes, Team Vibes Survey etc.
3. Support while monitoring the implementation of the action steps ensuring completion within timelines
4. Values compliance support and support to drive policies such as prevention of sexual harassment, code of conduct, consequence management, grievance addressal, whistleblower policy etc.
5. Support in the communication & execution of different initiatives like knowledge exchange, wellness programs and policies as and when applicable
D) Talent Management
1. Support in the implementation of talent management initiatives (both for talent assessment & development)
2. Sending timely communications as per the calendar and regular follow up
3. MDP tracking of Talent Pool, data management (example: OHS, WFA etc.)
E) MIS & Reporting
1. Support in management and maintenance of MIS and data analytics.
2. Providing periodic reports to stakeholders as needed.
Interested Candidates share your cv WhatsApp - 8962263562
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.