Lead - Human Resources - Bank (8-11 yrs)
Urgently Hiring for One of the leading Bank as Lead - HR (8-11 yrs)
- Identify and drive philosophies and programs to foster constructive employee relations
- Oversee and advise on employee grievance and disciplinary processes
- Conduct investigations, evaluate and respond appropriately to employee concerns and recommend corrective actions
- Gather, analyze, interpret data, Identify risks and challenges to develop programs, policies and procedures to promote fair and equitable employee relations and business decisions
- Responsible to Partner with HR team on complex employee relations issues and implement the decisions taken by the ER.
- Advise management and leadership on employee relations concerns and submit report to the Board
- Develop and implement effective HR compliance standards for the company
- Daily monitoring & conducting internal audit on HR Compliance
- Engagement of stakeholders and regulators on compliance issues
- Adhere to regulatory reporting guidelines and filing deadlines
- Evaluate business activities and assess compliance risk
- Preparing and presenting concise compliance reports to the Board and stakeholders periodically
Contingent Workforce Management:
- Responsible for creating and delivering contingent workforce strategy across organization.
- Responsible for Timely deployment and optimum utilization of resources with zero revenue leakage, in collaboration with business and enabling functions.
- Design measurement/audit mechanism to periodically gauge the health of contingent workforce processes
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with stakeholders, MPS partners and suppliers to manage the deliverables.
- Responsible to facilitating, monitoring of contingent workforce management and the review improvement process across
- Process Standardization, control and period reporting Classification: Internal - Vendor Shareable
- Strong written and verbal communication with good presenting skills
- Ability to resolve conflict rationally and collaborate with stakeholders
- Sound decision-making and ability to promote integrity and confidentiality
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Thorough understanding of Central and State laws and ability to comprehend, interpret and apply the applicable laws on day-to-day work and in company policies
- Stay updated with employee relations trends, regulations and legal requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.