Assistant Manager Recruitment at Omam Consultants
Views:801 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Lead - Human Resource/Talent Acquisition & Operations - ITeS (15-22 yrs)
Designation: - Senior Manager- HR India
Office Timing: 3pm 12.00 am
Mandatory: Work from office
The role is responsible for leading the HR function in India and managing all the key processes of HR function including HR operations, Talent Acquisition, Employee engagement, Performance management etc.
1. Drive performance within HR function and across the organization with a strong focus on results. Ensure each HR member is positioned to serve the business and create an environment that drives consistency and high performance.
2. Set up the right Talent Acquisition(TA) team internal and external to support business for hiring needs.
3. Institutionalize the right processes and metrics within the HR team to measure performance.
4. Act as a HR thought leader and business partner to all business leaders in India for all aspects related to people operations.
5. Be a supporting pillar for the leadership team and provide guidance on all HR related matters.
6. Identify and implement the right set of tools for HR function specifically HRMS Tool(s) for key areas like attendance, time tracking, leaves, compensation, performance management etc.
Preferred candidate profile:
- MBA HR from a reputed institutes/university with 15+ years work experience in HR of which last 3 years should have been in leadership roles.
- Comes with very strong process, analysis and execution focus.
- Needs to have an analytical approach and be strongly data-driven.
- Needs to be an excellent communicator with strong influencing skills to work and collaborate with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working with Global Stakeholders in US and Europe will be an advantage.
- Proven experience of leading and managing a team is essential.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.