Lead - Human Resource - KPO (7-15 yrs)
Would you be open to joining a global organization that is growing in a big way? Here is a great opportunity for you!
This is not a start-up but at the same time it's not a global MNC-this is a mid sized company. Thus it needs someone who can handle a fast-paced environment and can adapt to quick changes. This opportunity will give you an entrepreneurial feel and at the same time see real time results of your ideas.
This is a KPO which focusses primarily on the US Markets and is a highly profitable company and has leading IT MNCs as its clients. The company has won various awards in the US and is poised for exponential growth.
Role: HR Lead
Please note that as the company works for US clients- this role will work in a complete EST Shift. So please apply only if you are willing to work in a full night shift.
This person will provide strategic direction to the organization from an HR perspective. The role will lead overall HR with key focus on employee engagement, employer branding, manage performance, and help in scaling up of the organization, attracting and retaining talent.
- Conceptualizing & driving Employee Engagement.
- Designing organizational structure to support the required talent demand for smooth operations as per business plan
- Building employer branding, attracting great talent and controlling attrition
- Forecasting talent requirements, attracting talent and improving candidate experience
- Working closely with all functions & business units to address employee issues proactively
- Building a great culture and make the Organization a Great Place to Work.
- Leading and leveraging HR processes within the business (Performance Management, Salary Planning/Reward Management, Succession Planning and Talent Management).
- Lead the leadership development interventions in line with future talent strategy.
- Develop and implement innovative engagement schemes and HR interventions to achieve and sustain the highest engagement score
- Ensure all back-end HR operational processes are managed well in terms of TAT, accuracy, frequency & compliance leading to seamless service delivery.
To fit the bill, you must be:
- Seasoned HR professional with 7+ years of experience post MBA.
- Led HR employee engagement for a leading BPO or KPO.
- A quick learner and influencer.
- Someone who can work with an organization in its scale-up a journey.
- Someone who can integrate with a young team and help in taking the employee engagement and culture to the next level.
Please do note this role needs someone who can work with a growing organization and manage high work pressure. You must have led HR for a BPO/KPO in a night shift to be able to fit the bill.
Interested please send us a cover note on why you think you would fit this role, your forte in HR, your current location, and CTC.