Recruiter at Pidgin Consulting
Views:3242 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Lead - Human Resource - IT (8-10 yrs)
- Organization redesign, people development
- HR alignment with business
- Change management
- HR automation [implementing HR software]
- Talent acquisition management
- Learning and development
- Retention exit management
- Performance management
- Employee relations and employee engagement
- Policy formulation and implementation
- Driving the value preposition
- Owner of the HR processes
Desired profile :
- Post-Graduation in human resources
- 8-10 years of work experience.
- Hands on person who has the ability to architect the HR infrastructure and drive change initiatives.
- Strong competence in data driven decision making to support business heads and management.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity, a complete team player.
- Ability to influence senior management and provide thought leadership.
- Exposure in implementing HRIS/ HR software.
- Good understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Someone who drives growth in conjunction with the values of the organization.