Director at Vipsa Talent Solutions Private Limited
Views:660 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Lead - Human Resource - IT (7-10 yrs)
Lead Human Resource
Subsidiary of large Japan based multinational company, they are expanding and in process of creating a world class technology center in India.
Your role as an HR Lead will be multi-dimensional.
- Your primary responsibility is to recruit and retain a best-in-class team in a startup like environment.
- You will establish world class HR practices aligning with company culture and core values while ensuring benefits, policies and information systems are established and improved.
- You will establish and deliver strong programs for rewards & recognition, performance management, leadership and employee development resulting in a joyful work environment and stakeholder success.
- Lead talent acquisition and manage recruitment processes
- Competent Resource planning and timely fulfillment
- Ensure smooth employee onboarding and plan and implement induction programs
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in refinement and implementation of human resource policies
- Ensure effective performance management frameworks are in place
- Coach and mentor employees at all levels on best practices of workplace engagement, performance management and compliance to HR related laws
- Conceptualize and implement employee engagement programs
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations and related training
- Proven experience in as Human resources specialist in a Technology company, preferably with experience in startups/captives
- 7+ years overall years of experience in Human resources, with extensive experience in recruiting and retaining niche talent
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws & legal compliance with good understanding of when to engage SMEs
- Influencing skills and ability to effectively interface with senior members of the business
- Experience evaluating, rolling out and managing HR information systems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-motivated, with ability to "roll up your sleeves", dive deep with attention to detail and follow-through
- Bias for action and the ability to drive outcomes in a matrixed environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner and develop strong working relationships
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Comfortable working amidst ambiguity
- Experience managing direct reports
- Preferred: Master's Degree/certification in Human resources/people operations