Lead - Human Resource - Healthcare (10-20 yrs)
Our client is a fast growing healthcare company.
Role: HR Lead
1. Design and execute of HR strategy, policies and procedures in line with the organization's strategic plan.
2. Create and monitor effective HR processes and policies in
3. Develop an in depth understanding of the lines of business both strategically and operationally in order to advise the management on people related matters
4. Develop and implement strategies to identify and attract the best candidates across levels.
5. Create and implement key talent retention mechanisms while ensuring alignment to the business strategy and priorities
6. Identify capability needs in the organization and accordingly assess, build and implement suitable training plans.
7. Define and deliver the compensation philosophy, job evaluation and grading, keeping the organization competitive in the market.
8. Work collaboratively with business leaders to deliver innovative HR solutions and approaches focused on driving the success of their business.
9. Responsible for best practices in the areas of recruitment, learning and development, employee engagement, talent management, succession planning and retention of critical resources.
10. Ensure that the highest standards of compliance and ethics are embedded into the organization.
11. Be the driving force behind creating a strong culture that inspires and motivates employees to bring their best
1. Education: MBA in HR
2. Years of experience: 10 - 20 years' experience in HR
3.Sector: Experience in Pharma, Medical Devices, Diagnostics industries
4. Strong business partner
5. Strong communication and negotiation skills
6. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage stakeholders across levels
7. Strong people management skills, ability to build, motivate and manage a team
8. High integrity
9. Comfortable with change and ambiguity and a fast paced dynamic organization that offers large scope for growth