Lead - Human Resource - FinTech Startup (2-7 yrs)
This role is designed to build a foundation for anyone aspiring to build a career in Human Resource Management. You will get the first-hand experience in managing end to end employee life cycles starting with Talent Acquisition => Onboarding and Orientation => Employee Engagement & Retention + Office Administration.
This role also provides exposure to administer and run an entire office while working closely with the Leadership team.
1. Recruitment Support: The incumbent will be supporting the HR Manager/Team Leads in all internal hiring projects.
2. Onboarding and Orientation
- Implementing onboarding plan, Scheduling sessions and trainings, Documentation and joining formalities, Relocation and logistics support, Managing probation period and timely check-ins during the initial months of joining.
3. Employee Engagement: The incumbent will be supporting the HR Manager with employee engagement activities
4. Admin: Documentation, Office in-charge and maintenance, Company asset management, Petty cash management, Workspace decor and ambiance, SPOC for all admin-related requests from employees.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a people's person, very approachable, and always eager to help.
- You are super organized and meticulous.
- Prompt and Proactive is your middle name. You don- t wait around for someone to follow up with you.
- Organizing events, workshops, office parties is your second nature.
- You have amazing spoken and written communication skills.
- You have excellent working knowledge in G-Suite.
- You can learn quickly, work with minimum supervision, and have a deep sense of accountability.
- You are super creative, both with ideas and content!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.