Lead - Human Resource - AgriTech (8-12 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading global Agri Tech company that has recently setup office in India to hire an HR Leader. The role will be to lead the entire HR and to create efficient HR structures in the organization.
This role will give you the independence to manage the entire HR function, expand the organization, build processes, lead culture and employer branding amongst others.
As the organization is scaling up the person will also be leading Talent Acquisition overall.
The role encompasses:
- Manage employee hiring, onboarding, engagement and retention
- Drive governance on retention, engagement & cost for a fast-paced business.
- Drive initiatives related to culture, performance, recognition, and policies.
- Manage Performance management process, Conflict resolution, Rewards & recognition programs, surveys etc
- Work closely with the leadership team in in Organisational Development
- Manage development and implementation of local HR policies and procedures ensuring full compliance with the local law
To fit the bill, you must have:
- 8 -12 years of experience as HR Business Partner
- Experience in working in an IT Setup and building the team from ground level.
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Strong understanding of issues wrt hiring and retaining IT talent
- Must have led HR for 300-400 workforce organization and taken it to scale
- Must have some global exposure
If the role interests you then please send us a cover note with your experience in Talent Acquisition, employee engagement, Performance Management and People Management skills along with your current CTC.
Please note all CVs without a cover letter will take longer to process.