Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:716 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Lead - HRMS & HR Analytics - NBFC (10-20 yrs)
Lead - HRMS & HR Analytics - Women only - NBFC
This Position has 3 distinct responsibilities :
a. Implementation lead for HRMS
b. HR analytics Lead
c. HRBP for CFO office.
This position is responsible for providing leadership, planning, project coordination and management for implementation of a human resources management system (HRMS) product . Responsible for analyzing and directing all functional related activities within the scope of the HRMS.
Competencies & Experience :
- Deep Working knowledge of HRMS software applications and products- Namely Success factors Or Darwin box
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent project & program management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.-
- Good understanding and exposure in HR technology software implementation and HR Consulting assignments will be preferred
- Lead the HRMS team /Vendor in managing the day-to-day activities to demonstrates, implement & support the HRMS platform and product to existing and potential clients.
- Build HR analytics to support all internal stakeholders
- Business Partnering and talent management for CFO's office
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with all key stakeholders
- Manage technology team for smooth completion of requirements and design.
- Serve as an interface between internal team and the functional team members to ensure effective definition and delivery of HRMS applications.
- Provide overall prioritization of work assignments and management of functional team resources and their activities.
- Plan, budget and forecast HRMS needs and applications.
- Maintain awareness of trends in HRMS in the market and the potential impact of those trends on current and future HRMS functionality.
- When apprised, the HRMS manager will review impending business issues that will have a direct impact on the HRMS and provide senior management with an assessment of the HRMS impact, scheduling considerations and other information required for a complete business case.
- Actively contribute to HRMS Development efforts and inputs to build a robust platform for a full -cycle HRMS product
- Program Manage, provide design and ensure completion of the HRMS requirements within agreed timelines and ensure that the functionalities are incorporated as per functionality expectations received.
- As required provide design Inputs as and when product enhancements are decided.