Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:474 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Lead - HRIT & HR Business Partner - FMCD/BFS (14-20 yrs)
- Leading the Organization wide HR Digitization initiatives.
- Possessing the functional, technical, and analytical abilities sufficient for the Implementation & support of SAP Success Factor or similar level of HCM application.
- Technical HRIS/HRIT configurations, reporting, and enhancements.
- Planning the development workload across different HR functions and different team members.
- Communicating and adapting presentations to a wide range of audiences regarding goals, planning process, project initiatives, team innovation, and results.
- Key role in HR Operations, working and collaborating with key stakeholders in support of system maintenance, production support, project/process improvement, training, and managing additional functionality in HR systems.
- Ensuring exceptional HR systems experience for the company's/organization's employees and managers.
HR Business Partnership
- Drive governance on critical human resource metrics such as retention, engagement & cost for a fast paced business.
- Engage & work with key internal and external partners in a matrixed relationship for C&B, Staffing, HRSS and the business
- Operate independently & ensure employee satisfaction & development of the team Train, mentor and leading HR initiatives and best Practices.
- Directly interact with the customer and you should have phenomenal Client Management skills
- Lead the way in implementing change initiatives related to culture, performance, recognition and policies
- Promote alignment and collaboration across the organization, driving synergy and perspective, demonstrate common process and consistent messaging.
- Coach individual managers on growing management capabilities.
- Understand the business and its challenges to help address the organization and peoples' ask
- Assist with the change process as the company meets the challenges of hyper-growth and the need to scale
- Partner with expertise centres to tackle business problems and to executive on corporate-wide talent initiatives
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes