Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:163 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead - HR Ventures & Acquisition Talent Integration Team - Growth Markets - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (15-20 yrs)
The HR V&A (Ventures & Acquisition) Talent Integration (VATI) team supports in delivering change management activities for integrating employees joining the client via an acquisition. The goal of the VATI team is to ensure a good employee experience by planning a smooth transition journey for acquired employees by applying the Change Management body of knowledge across Communications, Culture Integration, Training and Stakeholder Engagement.
The Growth Markets (GM) Ventures & Acquisitions HR Talent Integration (VATI) Team Lead provides Talent Integration team the required leadership, change management expertise, and delivery excellence for service delivery in conjunction with Client V&A transactions globally.
- He/ she would be responsible for ensuring on-time and on-budget project delivery, managing multiple stakeholders/MDs or challenging leadership, high headcount, challenging cultural integration, multiple or phased go-lives, and developing innovative solutions to transition the acquisition to the Client while also balancing alignment to the business (case) drivers and acquired employee experience.
- He/ she will also act as SME to support and solution for global HR V&A initiatives and programs as required.
- The GM VATI Team Lead will be expected to ensure overall delivery excellence of the VATI Workstream across all acquisitions by ensuring adequate staffing, support, coaching, engagement and mentoring of the Growth Markets Talent Integration team members.
- The Team lead will identify resourcing and skill needs within the GM Talent Integration team and own the plans to address any gaps.
- The GM VATI Team Lead is expected to lead Growth Markets originated deals, having presence in Growth Markets and/or across the globe across different phases through effective management of the GM VATI Team.
- The Team Lead should also be able to work across diverse organizational and functional areas (i.e., V&A workstreams) within Growth Markets, to lead solutioning and/or stakeholder discussions for activities which affect the Talent Integration scope of support.
- VATI Team Leadership, Delivery Excellence and Oversight (60%):
- The VATI Team Lead is expected to ensure quality delivery of the VATI Workstream across acquisitions by establishing an effective structure for quality assurance, oversight, and escalation mitigation to include (but not limited to):Ensuring the review of key VATI deliverables prior to roundtable, investment committee reviews and/or other key milestones during the acquisition lifecycle Deal coaching, especially for large-scale plays or GEC-sponsored acquisitions Proactive involvement in deals when critical risks/issues have been identified within the VATI Workstream Escalation mitigation with key leadership stakeholders as well as support to VATI leads in issue resolution as required.
- The VATI Team Lead will serve as a Deal Coach and/ or Deal Lead, particularly for largescale/ complex deals and deals sponsored by the GEC. As such, the VATI Team Lead must be a subject matter expert across all areas of HR V&A Talent Integration and able to advise and coach Leads through the following activities/deliverables within the acquisition lifecycle: Reviews the deal workplan, budget, and overall program management approach Reviews and guides on key deliverables.
- The GM VATI Team Lead should possess demonstrated technical and professional experience in delivering transformational projects focused on people and culture change/ transition. He/she should be able to effectively coach members of the team, resolve/mitigate any escalations, and provide leadership oversight.
- MBA from Premier Institute with at least 8 to 10 years of relevant experience
Experience: 15 to 20 years