Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:2559 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:350
Lead - HR Operations - Shared Services (8-20 yrs)
Lead - HR Operations
Company - ITC, Integrated Business Services
Role -Tower Leader -HR Operations
Job Location - Kolkata, India
In this role, you will lead a team of HR Shared Services team members while supporting the broader HR leadership team to design and execute a progressive and efficient HR Shared Services framework. You will ensure all Service Level Agreements are adhered to and provide the client stakeholders with a high-quality service, and drive continuous improvement and transformation.
As the Operations Lead you will be expected to:
- Play a pivotal role in managing the HR Shared Services team while the incoming integrated HR system is finalized, implemented, and goes live throughout the organization over the next 12-18 months.
- Provide leadership, coaching, feedback, and recognition to all team members within the HR shared services team. Leading engagement, to ensure all action planning and team objectives support the overall group HR strategy and business objectives.
- Provide accountability for the day-to-day performance of the HR Shared Services team, ensuring establishing and reporting clear service performance metrics and targets that align to effective and positive employee experience on all services provided
- Collaborating with all areas of HR, support the HRBusiness Partner and HR leadership teams to ensure new or changed HR products, services, processes, or policies are communicated, planned, and implemented effectively across the Operating Business.
- Drive performance improvement by applying best-in-practice standards and innovative process improvement methodologies
- Keep pace with developments and provide strong expertise in trends and technology solutions
- Drive process improvement through technology-related tools within the given area of expertise
- Be aware of the business context for the analyzed data, draw insights, and make relevant recommendations to deliver valuable outcomes to the client
- Set objectives to develop individuals in line with assignments, service line targets, and personal development needs
- Led the HR Shared Services function to ensure delivery of a progressive, efficient, and consistent employee experience within all aspects of HR operations support provided by the department.
- Promoting a high-performance culture, with a focus on team collaboration, simplicity, ongoing improvement, and creating an excellent employee experience.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Deliver HR service in line with agreed process and procedures to ensure high-level customer service and meet/ exceed SLAs
- Help achieve process efficiencies while focusing on the overall employee experience.
- Manage effective usage of resources in the delivery of services, define the need for new resources, and provide encouragement, feedback, and coaching to team members to improve their performance
- Manage stakeholders including both internal and external. will act as a point of contact in resolving all issues with internal and external business stakeholders.
- Provide reporting and insights on the service to enable value to unlock for the business
- Drive transformation projects. Engage in innovative and critical thinking in driving process improvements and operational cost reduction and value unlock
- Support the overall build and refinement of the practices in the HR domain
- Integrate technology with the solutions to provide improved efficiency
- Lead and develop the team, geared toward high-quality service delivery
- Responsible for people and performance management. Coaching and mentoring team members while defining their career paths.
- Extensive experience and a thorough understanding of HR in a Shared Services context. 15 years plus of overall experience essential
- At least 8-12 years experience working as HR Leader within HR Operations / HR Shared Services, with proven capability to lead, develop and motivate a team and create a best-in-class shared services department.
- You will possess proven leadership capability of supporting in implementing or upgrading systems to support an efficient HR shared services environment.
- Proven credibility with leadership and HR peers, whereby you can partner and ensure HR Shared Services supports the business for success and high performance.
- You must thrive on working in a collaborative team environment and enjoy supporting others to achieve a best-in-class Shared Services environment
- Ability to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities, both in support of the team and their respective business units alongside all employees.
- Collaborative style and a good team player
- Strong employee focus mindset. You are passionate about employee experience and driving continuous improvement for all processes.
- Graduate or higher degree
- MBA in HR is desirable